Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Landlords suck a whole range of farm animal cock.

Allow me to pass along some fucking advice that you will never need: Don't ever rent an apartment that is also up for sale. Because in the lease agreement that you sign, there will be a part in fine print that states the renter has to allow people inside of said apartment to view it at any time, given a reasonable heads up.

Fuck that, what bullshit! I have to clean up the mess in order to hide the fact that I like to live like a homeless schmuck who drinks in excess and is lazy to the point of being borderline pathetic. Once a week, twice a week sometimes I have to go through this routine of "tiding up the apartment". That's an annoying chore that doesn't fit my life style, at all. That's what you get for having a redcoat as your landlord, those fuckers just want everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment