Friday, August 14, 2009

I've had worse days.

When I got home last night I went into the kitchen to make some food. I flipped the light switch and got no light. The switch didn't click or anything. Great. I made some food in the dark and went into the living room to eat and watch TV. I opened up the windows and when I pulled the blinds up, one came crashing down to the floor and broke into pieces. Great. I moved a set of blinds from a less important part of the window to replace the broken one because it gave an open view into my apartment and I don't like that. I finished my food and TV show and masturbation, then went to my room to fall asleep. 5 minutes later I hear a big crash I suspect came from my living room. Of course, there's always more. I stepped into the living room and sure enough, there was more. My new framed Muhammad Ali picture lay broken on the floor. Great.

The next morning I had to skip a shower and breakfast to get to work on time because I was busy cleaning up the trail of cat shit all over my apartment.

I've had worse days.

No comments:

Post a Comment